With more power handling than before, the Level 2 is back and better than ever!
This sub has everything you need in a daily driver except the cost. This is one of our greatest accomplishments.
It starts out with a double-stacked FEA optimized motor. A chrome top plate and T yoke to keep it looking good. It has 22 mm of X-Max, progressive spider, 2.5" voice coil, cast basket, push terminals and a rating suggestion of 600w RMS/1200w peak power handling.
This sub works great in sealed or ported enclosures and definitely gives you more bang for your buck! Made with high quality parts and hand built in the USA.
|Mounting Hole Diameter||9.35"||11"||14"|
|Outside Driver Diameter||11.0"||12.5"||15.7"|
|Displacement||.12³ ft||.14³ ft||.16³ ft|
|Power Handling RMS/Peak||600/1200||600/1200||600/1200|
|Impedance (Ohm)||D2 or D4||D2 or D4||D2 or D4|
|Vas||13.89 liters||30.6 liters||89.59 liters|
|Cms||0.095 mm/N||0.095 mm/N||0.095 mm/N|
|Mms||210 g||245 g||302 g|
|Fs||35.6 Hz||33 Hz||29.7|
|BL||24 N/A||24 N/A||24 N/A|
|Re||7.20 ohm||7.20 ohm||7.20 ohm|
|Le||7 mH||7 mH||7 mH|
|Xmax||22 mm||22 mm||22 mm|
|Ref SPL @ 1 watt||82.1 dB (firstname.lastname@example.orgV)||84.2 dB (email@example.comV)||87 dB (firstname.lastname@example.orgV)|
|Suggested Sealed||.5³ ft||.75³ ft||2³ ft|
|Suggested Ported||1.0³ ft||1.25³ ft||3.0³ ft|
• Extremely rigid non-pressed paper cone assembly
• Multilayered polymer wide roll foam surround
• Polypropylene dust cover with DC logo
• Dual 8" OD flat linear roll spiders
• Heavy duty interweaved tinsel lead wire sewn to the spider
• Cast aluminum black frame
• FEA analyzed and optimized motor assembly - Fully CNC machined
• Rubber mounting gasket
• Chrome spring loaded push terminals
• 2.5” Hi-temp copper voice coil wound on black anodized voice coil former
• Rubber magnet cover