The Lv6m3 is a continuation of the only 4 inch coil subwoofer DC has ever produced.
With a world that has access to amplifiers of today's size we knew we needed a subwoofer that could keep up.
We looked at this the same way we looked at the Lv5m2. Cooling, Motor Force , SQ and the ability to smash out the lows with an undiscriminating amount of impact were on the top of the list.
The Lv6m3 will find itself at home in the SPL lanes or slappin' down your hometown's cruise strip.
|To really step it up with this driver, take a look at the Carbon Fiber cone and dustcap options available for it.|
• Extremely rigid non-pressed paper cone assembly
• Multilayered reinforced polymer foam surround
• Dome propylene dust cover with White DC logo
• 9” OD Linear roll spiders
• 16 Extra heavy duty interweaved tinsel lead wire
• Cast aluminum black frame
• FEA analyzed and optimized motor assembly – Fully CNC machined
• Rubber mounting gasket
• 8 AWG Direct leads
• DVC 4.0” 8 Layer Hi-temp Aluminum voice coil wound on a reinforced stainless steel voice coil former with high current input strips.
|Mounting Hole Diameter||16.75"|
|Outside Driver Diameter||18.5"|
|Power Handling RMS/Peak||4500/9000|
|Ref SPL @ 1 watt||90.7dB|
|Suggested Ported||5.5³ ft|